The Google Cloud Startup Program is designed to help startups build and scale using Google Cloud.
- $3,000 in credit for 1 year. Credit can be applied to all Google Cloud Platform and Firebase products.
- G Suite benefits
- New Subscriptions: Up to 5 free users on the Basic edition for 12 months.
- Existing Subscriptions: Upgrade to Business edition at a 25% discount, or to Enterprise edition at a 30% discount. Valid for 12 months.
- $500 in Qwiklabs credits per company
- Get invitations to Code Labs, classroom-style and online training courses to learn everything you need to scale your vision.
- Streamlined application process to next tiers based on approvals by Google team
Amazon Web Services is a subsidiary of Amazon that provides on-demand cloud computing platforms to individuals, companies, and governments, on a metered pay-as-you-go basis
- USD 1000 in AWS credits valid for a year from the date of their incubation
- One month of premium AWS Business Support
- Free access to the AWS Essentials 1 day web-based or instructor-led training (normally ~$600/course), plus 8 tokens for self-paced labs (normally ~$30/lab)
- Free access to 1:1 virtual office hours with AWS solutions architects
- Special offers from other companies that help startups, including Chef, Bitnami, Amazon Payments, SOASTA, Podio, CopperEgg and more.